Monday 24 August 2015

This week on the homeschool web...

Kids discover has some cool free resources. I wish they had ebooks of some of their issues as the cost is prohibitive to order them to here in smaller numbers but they look cool.

I read a lot of Happiness is here this week. An unschooling Australian Family with 4 girls.

Will enjoyed his new favourite person's You tube Channel Veritasium. (His new favourite person is a scientist: Dr Derek Muller).

Willowbrook farm looks like it could be a cool place to go for a few nights camping.

I think the Gravity Discovery Centre is something Will, Tama and I would enjoy checking out.

I am bookmarking the Targeting Maths book as I think it might be a good one for Will. And also handy for my planning.

Bookmarking River Blossoms in case we win the lottery I'd love to send Tama there next year.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Please don't forget this is a family show- keep your comments polite and on topic. Cheers!