Monday 3 August 2015

This week on the home school web...

I need to translate to Australian the ingredients for this Super Easy Gold Slime.

I need to do this visual schedule it will help both me and Will!

And taking note of these tips for highly sensitive parents will also be very helpful!

If you have a small person who you think may need speech therapy to articulate some sounds (as we do) then this is a handy article with the basics.

Book marking this Audio book I think Will might enjoy: George and the Big Bang

If you are an Australian Based Home Educator then HEN (Home Education Network) is a great resource- it's Victoria Based- but you don't have to be.




 Wooden miniatures - there's one for every letter of the alphabet- but I can imagine some other cool uses for them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Please don't forget this is a family show- keep your comments polite and on topic. Cheers!