Monday 31 August 2015

This week on the home school web...

 Tying shoe laces - Will needs some help... some ideas here and then here.

I do love the look of  these My First Montessori Books. I have a couple on my wishlist  at the Book depository- I'd like to have a look at the fractions and square numbers ones.

I love the idea of using spinning tops as a fine motor activity. 

101 reasons to homeschool. :-)

Grace and Courtesy is something we could do better at our house.

I want to get both Will and Tama more involved in their own food prep and other self-care stuff. Tama can get himself dressed and Will is capable of making his own breakfast but there's no reason why they can't prepare or help prepare their own lunches with a few modifications to our pantry/fridge set up.

Love these ideas for extentions to the ways we can use our nature table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Please don't forget this is a family show- keep your comments polite and on topic. Cheers!