Monday 21 September 2015

This week on the homeschool web...

We discovered Bird Note recently and have listened to a few of their shows... it's great because they are short and there's lots to choose from.

I don't think Will is ready for this but I do like the idea of using mind maps in the future as we move to more of a balance between Will and I doing the planning and coming up with ideas for what and how we learn.

Book marking this for Will as we have plans to do some clay work very soon!

The universe is sending me a message I have been thinking of Apple Crumble for a while now!

This Pine cone exploration would be a great little side study for Will's 'Off the Track' book- it's a place where we hope to answer questions that come up that aren't part of our main area of study at a time that doesn't suit to answer them.

I love the quote about play at the start of this post about letting kids do their own thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Please don't forget this is a family show- keep your comments polite and on topic. Cheers!