Thursday 3 September 2015

The Making Table


This is Will working (well) at the 'making table'- that's what the kids call it. It's an essential item in out house but it's also one that drives me bonkers. It's often left in a huge mess. We have to be careful with the materials we provide because... renting! The kids often go there to break rather than make. And that's my biggest annoyance- quite often when I put something out they'll trash it, rip, tear, cut etc because they have no clear plan of what to make... obviously they need some decent modelling. That is something I struggle with because if I'm going to make something I'd much rather do it at my own making table! Suggestions welcome!

 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Please don't forget this is a family show- keep your comments polite and on topic. Cheers!