Monday 21 March 2016

This week on the homeschool web

A plethora of Dinosaur printables for small people.

Some handwriting printables.

An easy way to track what you are covering if your following a more relaxed programme. I think I may have to make my own- we need a bit more maths and some other stuff.

An easy game for counting practice.

Pindex- a new sort of Pinterest type platform- but education focused and more professional... I can't explain, read this article.

On my 'to buy' list: Art Lab for little kids.

Easter Basket craft.

Dinosaur Palooza!!!

Giant Dinosaur with toilet paper rolls.

AMAZING Dinosaur homeschool unit..... we are not well resourced enough! :-(

Stimulating Learning website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Please don't forget this is a family show- keep your comments polite and on topic. Cheers!