Monday 14 March 2016

This week on the home school web...

My printer is running hot and soon my new laminator will be too. Here are some sites I've visited this week that I'm planning on heading back to soon...

Maths Matching ideas at Pre-Kinders.

Teaching Counting at Pre-Kinders.

Dinosaur Pasta Skeletons at Pre-Kinders- Tama is going to love this!!

We're not stuck for Dinosaur Books around here- but if you are looking for some here's a pretty good list.

These dinosaur word cards are printed and ready to go.

I just brought scales for the boys but I think I may need another set to try this activity and some like it.

I also discovered Wild Flower Ramblings this week lots of great ideas!

And just in case I never shared- Kate at An Everyday story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Please don't forget this is a family show- keep your comments polite and on topic. Cheers!